Saturday, August 06, 2005

My Maiden blog...

Hello to all my frens and whoever may be reading this... This is my maiden blog posting... I wonder should I be proud or otherwise to say this, coz the blogging sensation has already begun donkey years ago and here i am, typing out my first entry... I've been reading the papers recently, following up on the blogging scene... And i must say it's fairly interesting to be able to add my 2 cents worth to day-to-day issues, hence the name of my blog... (such a no-brainer...) There are actually many reasons for me to create a blog, and are as follows...

  • To catch up with what everyone else is doing who are living on planet earth...
  • To be able to communicate with my frens and my girlfriend(bao bei)
  • To comment on day-to-day issues, adding my two cents worth and taking a chance to poke fun at things happening everyday... therefore, look out for crazy hilarious postings... haha...
  • And of course, the most primary reason... to improve on my writing skills (do you believe it??? haha...)

I shall thus end here for now... look out for more postings to come... I'm open to any comments that you may have, but that is subjected to the approvability of the author... (*ahem... that's me) And to all my frens... Have me linked up to you as a link too.... (Pur-lease???) *desperate cry...

1 Comments:

Blogger sHuying said...

HeY bAby...:)

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home