Sunday, November 13, 2005

tHe wOrLd oF MaRkEtiNg...

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, I am very rich. Marry me! That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, He's very rich. Marry him. That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me. That's Telemarketing.

You see a gorgeous girl at the party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you email her and say, Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me. That's Electronic Marketing.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to the front and tell everybody, Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me, while at the same time looking at the girl. That's Public Relations.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, I'm rich. Marry me. She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. That's Customer Feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home