Monday, March 06, 2006

mEaN wAt YoU sAy, SaY wAt YoU mEaN...

I went to the nearby coffeeshop to buy lunch this afternoon... Wanted to buy the 'cai fun', otherwise known as the economic rice, or, rice and dishes... I was looking at the wide array of dishes when the young lady asked...

"Shuai ge, yao chi shen mo?" (Handsome, wat do you want to eat?)

My initial reaction was... Emm?? shuai ge? really ar? heehee... so happy to hear... Afterall, i was wearing my white army polo-tee and black army shorts, not too bad looking lah... That lady has definitely made my day...

So i went ahead to pick the dishes that i wan and tah-pow... Just when i was finished with my orders and about to leave, another guy came to the stall...

Guess what did she say this time??

"Shuai ge, yao chi shen mo?"

Then i turned to look at that guy... He's a little plump and bespectacled... Then 2 thoughts came to my mind...

1. Either she has no taste in guys, accepting substandards as standards, or...

2. She's calling out nicely to all the male customers, so that they will feel happier and order more...

I would choose to believe that it's the second reason... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home