Monday, February 20, 2006

VaLeNtInE's DaY pArT 2...


So this is how the cake looks like... Totally delicious... Thick chocolate cream icing on the outside, with 2 layers of chiffon cake, separated by another layer of chocolate icing... Hmmm... Ultra chocolatey rich and delicious... =) If only i'm not too full after dinner, i could have gone for another few slices... If you can't see clearly what the gold coloured card says, it reads, 'Love, Breadtalk'.... Yeah... It's Valentine's day after all... Everything has got to do with 'Love' and done with 'Love'... Juz like that cake specially bought for the occassion for my bao bei...

And wanna see what i've got from my bao bei? Bao bei gave me a 'Me to you' card, with all the sweet stuff in there, and also balloons... Not those lubricated balloons that comes in aluminium wrappings, with various designs and flavours, that can be rolled out to a pretty long length, but juz normal heart-shaped balloons... 5 in total... It's an ultra sweet thought and job by my bao bei-- Always the one, never to fail to do sweet things for others, esp me...

This is how it looks like... With a Me-to-you bear note, which reads, 'somebody out there cares about you and always will'

And this is the top view, which looks like a flower... Amazing job by bao bei...

That ends my valentine's day celebration for this year... I'd a pretty good one this year, and i hope bao bei share the same sentiment as me too... I love you bao bei... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home