Tuesday, January 09, 2007

a ChAnCeD eNcOuNtEr 2...

Yes, i met the CEO again... he's back from his year-end holidays from Brazil (i guess), his country of origin... I met him not at the toilet this time round, but at the lift lobby... I had just stepped out of the toilet, with my hands wet from washing after using the toilet (i'm hygienic)... As i walked towards the lift lobby and turned around the corner, i saw him...... Well, dead-end with no where to escape, i gave him a warm smile and greeted good morning...

He greeted me with his warm nature again and stretched out his hand for a handshake... Taken aback by surprise and embarrassed at the same time as my hands were wet, i quickly wiped my hands on my pants and apologised to him that my hands were wet, before returning the handshake from his big firm palm...

We had some small talk as we entered the lift...

"How are you", he asked.

"I'm good, thank you... I've been busy trying to meet the target for last month..."

"That's good, keep it up!!"

The lift door opened and i bade him goodbye... Phew... wat a string of events and emotions within a few seconds... It's always a nervous thing to talk to someone who is that BIG!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home