Saturday, October 22, 2005

BiKiNiS gAlOrE... *sLuRp*

I went to bao bei's house during night's off last wednesday... We managed to catch our favourite reality show(other than The Apprentice), The Amazing Race--Family Edition ... It was still as exciting... The show's winning formula of exciting race that brings the teams to different parts of the world, under competing time pressure and road blocks or tasks that they have to do... Best of all, this time round with their kids tagging along, it's getting more interesting... Seeing families tickling one another off, bitching about, the race is getting more and more exciting...

Then it's time to make my way back to the god-forsaken camp of mine... Gave bao bei a goodbye kiss and bear hug, and made my way to the MRT station...

I was travelling up the escalator to the platform when i was kaypoh-ing, looking down at the newspaper/magazine kiosk, getting a birds' eye view of the wide display of magazines... Something caught my eye...

Something blue, like the colour of the blue sky...
A sexy girl, striking a sexy pose...
Something beige, like skin colour, and lots of it...
And the familiar wide sweet smile, angelic pretty face, and a dimple that will make all hearts flutter...
It's JOANNE PEH!!!
Oh my goodness!!! Joanne in bikini!!! Have to buy!!!




It's quite amazing that from that distance that i'd spotted the magazine, easily 2 or 3 storeys high up, i can still recognise my Joanne Peh on the small magazine(from that distance)...

Haha... I quickly call my bao bei to tell her about it... Bao bei noes that i like her... she said that she would get it for me the next day, but she was too busy to do so... So in the end, i got it myself... Something that's cool with bao bei is that not only does she let me look at girls, she would also join in the 'activity'... Whenever we're out on the streets and spot any pretty girls, we would nudge each other, asking each other to see too... Where to find such a girlfriend?? *wink* ; )

So i happily enjoy my magazine, filled with joanne peh in sexy bikinis that challengingly managed to cover strategic spots... I must say she looks good in the photo shoot... Sexy, comfortable, confident, and the million-dollar smile, that comes with her beautiful dimple... (I love dimples, but sadly i dun have...) Although she may not have well-endowed boobs, but she does have a simply perfectly sexy curvacious figure... *slurp*

Below are some photos that i took off the magazine... Enjoy... *burp*

My bao bei will look sexy like her too if she strikes this pose...

Isn't she sweet and sexy??

tis is the bikini that bao bei is eyeing for... wonder how much is it?? $$


You can run... but you cannot hide...

woohoo... hot chick!!

Aww... Sexy lady...

*The above pictures are taken off the 8-days magazine, issue 784, 13th October 2005. They are meant to be for viewing only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home