Monday, March 06, 2006

lOOk WhO's TaLkInG nOw!!

I was taking the lift up when this young mother and 2 little girls, about the age of 3 and 5, took the same lift as me... I asked the mother...

"Which floor?"

"5 please, thank you..."

Then, the 5 year old girl said, "5" too... Quite cute little girl...

Then, something interesting happened...

The 3 year old, hearing her sister said '5', mumbered out three words too...

"5... 1... 2..."

I turned and looked at her, and then i took a glance at her mother...

Little girl her age noes wat 512 is? I only know wat 512 is when i was in Sec 1 or 2... I wonder who taught her that? Or could it be that the parents said that to each other, not wanting their daughters to noe that they actually said 'i love you'... But, the young daughter seems to pick up afterall, juz that she doesn't noe wat it stands for...

Hmm... kids these days... Incredible... =)

2 Comments:

Blogger sHuying said...

Oei...wat makes u think that she knew wat 5

8:36 PM  
Blogger sHuying said...

Oei...wat makes u think she knew wat 512 meant?

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home