Monday, January 22, 2007

oF cOlOuReD tIcKeTs...

I hate it when people stick flyers/papers to my windscreen wipers… This is because:

1. I find it extremely rude when ‘strangers’ touch touch my vehicle without my permission, wat’s more, PULL my wiper and stick things without my consent…
2. Without my prior consent, sticking flyers ‘in my face’ is an act I call ‘force advertising’, which I’m not interested and I cannot tolerate
3. Usually, the wiper that has been stuck with the flyers will fail to work well after that incident, leaving traces of water on the windscreen even after repeated wipes… It will never be back to the brand new condition again… I’m actually quite ‘pan-tang’ (superstitious) with this… I will appreciate for my wipers to work well as I dun like my vision to be blurred on rainy days…

Now, wat I got on my wipers last Friday was not any other ordinary flyers or papers, but a damn green ticket!! A PARKING TICKET!!! And it was STUCK TO MY WIPER!!! DOUBLE AGONY!!! >:(

I was visiting my customer, a mama shop at the void deck… I parked my vehicle in the white lot that was directly facing the mama shop… As I left in a hurry, I had carelessly forgotten to put some valid coupon…(it’s true) By then, the coupon on my dashboard was 1 and a half hour overdue…

I know it’s my mistake that I should have put a valid coupon before I left my vehicle… But, my vehicle, with the company’s logo so prominently stuck all over the vehicle, should have given enough clues that I could have been doing some deliveries, or loading and unloading… Why did the ma-cik have to summon me? Can’t she make some allowance and give way?!? Secondly, my vehicle was juz parked right in front of the mama shop… Wouldn’t she be afraid that I could anytime come chasing at her should she issue the ticket?? And thirdly, I really hate it when people stick things to my wiper!! And of all things, a green parking ticket!!! I wouldn’t have mind if it’s a golden ticket to Willy Wonker’s chocolate factory, which I will give it to bao bei… =) But no, it’s a green SUMMON!!!

I looked around to try to find the brainless ma-cik, whom would have been wearing the dull white long sleeve shirt and carried a navy blue umbrella… Luckily for her, she was nowhere to be seen from my sight… If not, she would have suffered some angry and evil stares from me!!!

With that, I’m $20 poorer, NO thanks to her…

3 Comments:

Blogger sHuying said...

The #1 reason why u dun like ppl to stick flyers on ur vehicle is funny~

10:22 AM  
Blogger Robin Chang said...

These FATIMAHS are always fforever SPOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nevermind... next time they still so spoil, i will tie their head scarf to their AEMPIT HAIRS!!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger DaMiEn said...

Thank you robin, for standing on my side... =) Although it's my fault for not displaying a valid coupon, but i still find the incident inappropriate... She is either blind enough not to see the company logo, or does not have any cow sense of mercy or leniency... Great attempt on the head scarf thingy though!! =)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home